Every interaction with your customers should create a positive association with your brand. Product-centric companies that build or rely on proprietary software to generate revenues are increasingly faced with challenges, including pricing pressures, increased competition, time to market pressure, shortages of domestic engineering talent and reduced development budgets.
To address these challenges, we offer software product research and development services through specialized business units called Global Software Delivery Centers. We operate these centers for our clients on an ongoing basis, enabling us to collaborate with our clients’ engineering teams to extend their capacity and budgets throughout the software product life cycle. We staff each center with a client team that reflects the client’s needs, providing an appropriate mix of functional engineering, domain and platform expertise; and we implement physical, electronic and legal security measures to ensure that the intellectual property of each client is secure. Our GSDCs are located predominantly in Latin America, Asia and in Eastern Europe and we operate them across multiple locations as needed to optimize global delivery — local to the client, offshore, or near-shore. Customers for this offering are located primarily in the United States, Canada and Western Europe. A Project Manager local to client with both technical and business acumen is a single point of contact for the client.
We offer full product life cycle expertise, including requirements analysis, architecture and design, coding, testing and quality assurance, release automation, maintenance, professional services, support, porting and migration.
We function as a partner with our clients in the ongoing software product life cycle services we provide to them.
Our expertise lies in both the management of global software product operations and full life cycle product engineering capabilities. Our engagement model for high-tech companies and SMB clients is uniquely suited to software product engineering and R&D services, whose needs are very different than IT services for enterprises.
we can help
End-to-end product development life-cycle & continuous product innovation
- Product ideation, envisioning, and prototyping
- Road mapping, including requirements analysis, architecture design, application portfolio rationalization, and Minimum Viable Product (MVP) definition
- Custom software solutions, including Agile and DevOps techniques, platform and data migration, and deployment
- Testing & QA, such as test automation, performance testing, and specialized services for compliance, web services and accessibility testing
- Release engineering, including management, configuration and on-going maintenance and improvement
- Technical support and complete technical documentation
Why Customers Choose Save-On-Dev for Product Development:
- Providing the expertise to get new capabilities to market faster and that perform well from the very beginning.
- Ability to build complex solutions on time and on budget.
- Executing a seamless path from concept, to development, to launch without losing time with awkward hand-offs.